Search Duke Hoop

Friday, June 11, 2010

2010 Summer

Coming off an unexpected title run and an elated feeling of satisfaction, I've decided to crank up a little blog to post my thoughts about Duke Basketball. I'm a longtime Duke fan who lives in Durham, has a few connections to the program, and is consumed by Duke Basketball and College Basketball in general in my free time. I decided to use that free time a little bit more productively and keeping my thoughts localized on the interwebs here for everyone to see. I'll update this as much as time will allow, most likely starting after my wedding and honeymoon, when I go to watch the Triangle's best ballers compete in the NC Pro-Am over on the NCCU campus.

Here's the link for the NC Pro-Am: http://www.ncproam.com/

Confirmed guests so far include CJ Leslie, Ryan Harrow, Tracy Smith, Lo Brown, Harrison Barnes, Reggie Bullock, Kendall Marshall, Kyrie Irving, Josh Hairston, Tyler Thornton, Mason Plumlee, Miles Plumlee, Ryan Kelly, Kyle Singler, Nolan Smith, Andre Dawkins, Seth Curry, Jerry Stackhouse, and many, many others...

A. Rowe

No comments:

Post a Comment